Indianapolis Pet Sitting
So will you choose an Indianapolis pet sitting service over a kennel on your next travel? The answer to this question can vary but most people make their choices based on personal preferences. How many of you actually understand your cat’s nature and make a decision in your favorite pet’s favor?
In order to make the right decision between an Indianapolis pet sitting and kennel, it is very important to understand the nature of cats.
Cats are territorial animals
Unlike dogs that love to spend time with their master, a cat prefers to spend most of its life inside your home because from a cat perspective, it’s the territory that he rules. You know very well that a cat rarely leaves the house and whenever he does so, it is not for any pleasant things. So when you decide to drive your cat to a kennel here is what happens:
- Your cat gets stressed out - if you’ve already taken your cat to a kennel, he will quickly recognize that you are up for no good the moment you start the car’s engine. From this moment on, your cat starts to build frustration and his stay in the kennel is not going to be pleasant.
– There are many psychological issues that your cat can develop by regular disruptions of his living space. Although kennels provide excellent services, a cat will never cop up with his new atmosphere and will show this frustration throughout his stay.
– An Indianapolis pet sitting professional can ensure that a cat is not disturbed and can still stay in his territory.
One of the most surprising factors about choosing an Indianapolis pet sitting is the price. Since most kennels charge you a per cat basis, you will find out that a pet sitting professional is actually cheaper for a few days of vacation. Comparing the kind of personal touch the service gets in a cat’s own home, there is no reason for you to pay a similar price and send the cat to a kennel.
Although there are different types of services offered by pet sitting services, the typical Indianapolis pet sitting service guarantees at least 20 minutes of personal time with your pet. This is a great thing because the personal time that your catch enjoys at least 2-3 times a day can keep its emotional stress level low. If your Indianapolis pet sitting professional is highly experienced, your cat may never realize that you are gone for a few days. In a nutshell, this will leave you with these advantages:
- No stress - since your cat’s territory is not disturbed and its actual habits can be followed without any interruption, you will not feel stressed out.
- No pressure on cat - you cat will not feel the pressure of being alone and it will just enjoy life as it used to because the food and other needs of the cat is taken care of from time to time.